Here’s what my clients say about working with me.
' Her experience and background in financial services was able to relate to the same challenges that I was facing and subsequently, her advice and guidance provided me with the necessary tools to navigate through these issues. These resulted in both some long term strategic planning as well as helping me navigate short/medium term objectives.
I would highly recommend personal coaching in itself and highly recommend Louise as one of its best practioners. ' Kamal Patel, Head of SWP Technology, SEI (UK)
'I was very pleased to have met Louise.
Her coaching style is friendly, results-based, and you feel in control of the conversation, though she skilfully steers you back on course if your thoughts wander.
A really great coach whom I would not hesitate to recommend. Nick M, Head of Department, UK Regulator
'It was an absolute pleasure to work with Louise over a number of years on complex transformational projects, some global and others specific to the UK/Europe.
Louise’s key attributes from my enjoyable time working together include:
– Insurance and finance subject matter expert
– Collaborative team player, keen to support others
– Strong focus on delivery, driving value
– Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
– Change management best practice expertise
– Focus on adding value'
David Jeacock, Special Advisor to the CDO, Bank of England
Recent clients include Alexander House Financial Services Ltd and the Royal College of Midwives.
My career to date has included roles in Thorn EMI, Bosch and the Swiss International Insurance Company - Zurich where I gained worked in a number of roles across Finance and IT over 22 years.
Working for a global insurance company, gave me access to a wealth of experience from running a variety of finance teams and them moving to work in Switzerland where I lead the change work-streams for a number of global projects, finally leading a global IT team which I took through a strategic transformation with teams in Switzerland, Spain, UK, USA and India.
Summary of key achievements at Zurich putting People at the centre of my leadership strategy
• Lead global reinsurance program change delivering annual savings circa $25m
• Successfully lead transition of IT outsourced services to a new provider and expanded portfolio to create internal IT capacity
• Lead internal restructuring program across US, UK, Switzerland, Germany and Spain working closely with HR and the leadership team
• Designed and implemented new Target Operating Model for Global Sourcing and Procurement IT team servicing 50,000 users, setting up a new service delivery in Spain with annual savings of $1m
• Lead teams through re-organisation and restructuring across UK, US and European locations savings approx. $1m p.a.
• Lead global change management programs for Finance operational improvement and regulatory programs
I have worked with a variety of clients during the past 3 years, as an internal and external coach. Clients who have previously worked with me have gone on to:
• Set up their own business
• Accelerated their careers to attain more senior positions
• Started new careers following their passion and purpose
• And re-invigorated their love for their profession and raised their profile and performance
I am qualified coach and member of the International Coaching Federation and have over 20 years of experience leading change and operations within Financial Services.